We are honoured and privileged for being recognised as a leading PhD employer (with less than 500 staff) in the Engineering & Construction industry sector.
The results are the outcome of a research collaboration between CSIRO Data61’s Ribit.net student talent platform and the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI), co-authored by Paul McCarthy and Dr Maaike Wienk.
Here’s a link to the report and a summary
- Smart Slab - June 3, 2019
- This spray makes objects indestructible - May 20, 2019
- ACSES Engineers recognised as a leading PhD employer - May 13, 2019
- Meet the WasteShark - May 6, 2019
- Dubai to 3D print a quarter of its future buildings - April 29, 2019
- How close are we to a self-driving world? - April 26, 2019
- Will Fossil Fuels Run Out? - April 8, 2019
- Autonomous Rail Rapid Transit - March 25, 2019
- German supermarket uses no plastic packaging - March 18, 2019
- Rio de Janeiro turns garbage into energy - March 11, 2019