ACSES Engineers is a specialist structural and civil engineering consulting firm with extensive experience in a broad range of project scopes.
ACSES stands for Australian Civil Structural Engineering Solutions. Our mission is to be recognised as a leading structural and civil engineering consulting firm, respected and trusted by our clients and the community.
ACSES Engineers employs professional design & drafting specialists, dedicated to providing cost effective and practical solutions that surpass all expectations, by utilising the latest software, technical expertise and industry ‘know how’ to guarantee a safe and efficient solution every time.
The engineers at ACSES have an extensive range of design skills and construction site experience, with particular expertise in residential/commercial developments. ACSES Engineers are experts at coordinating with other design disciplines in order to provide critical design input that will minimize costly design changes during the construction phase of the project.
Services provided by ACSES Engineers include the structural design of:
- Shoring solutions
- Retaining wall solutions
- Foundation solutions
- Reinforced concrete framed structures
- Load bearing wall structures
- Post Tension slabs
- Tilt-up solutions
- Steel framed structures
- Timber framed structures
ACSES Engineers have extensive experience in designing all types of structures including:
- Residential Design – single occupancy dwellings to multi-storey high rise complexes
- Mixed Commercial / Residential Design – commercial office / retail buildings with multi-storey residential apartment
- Excavation and Shoring Design
- Foundation Design
- Industrial & Warehouse Building Design – steel portal frame and concrete tilt-up industrial buildings
- Bridge Design – reinforced concrete & steel framed; pedestrian and vehicular
We are proud to be affiliated with other leading consulting firms. We go above and beyond our client’s expectations. We strive to deliver excellent service every time. It’s in our DNA as a company.
Reach out to us today to find out how we can help you achieve an on time, on budget and complete engineering and building services solution.
- World’s biggest single structure house 3D printed in one go - July 27, 2020
- Compulsory registration scheme for NSW professional engineers - June 29, 2020
- The Moore Shire Bituminised Road - June 22, 2020
- Bioinspired Structure with 3D Printing - June 15, 2020
- Doughnut Economics: Amsterdam’s Green Recovery Plan - June 1, 2020
- These 5 cities are turning roads into bike lanes because of coronavirus - May 18, 2020
- Four Australian among the world’s top ten universities best placed to solve the world’s biggest challenges - May 11, 2020
- This is how South Korea is balancing getting people back to work and protecting their health - May 4, 2020
- These 5 cities are turning roads into bike lanes because of coronavirus - April 20, 2020
- What is Concrete Temperature Limit? - April 13, 2020